Hardwood floors make the rooms more beautiful. Everyone has different hardwood floors from other manufacturers. Hardwood floors are finished in a couple of different ways. These test them very quickly before you go ahead with cleaning to know exactly what kind of finish you have on your floor line. In the following article, we get to know about How to clean hardwood floors? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
The best way to test the floor is to see what kind of finish, to drop just a little bit of water on the hardwood floor and see if the water is absorbed, then it is unfinished.
People want to maintain their hardwood floors. It will last for decades. Hardwoods need to be kept clean and free of dust and debris. It can scratch and dull the surface of high traffic areas, should be swept as often as possible people can either sweep the floors with a broom or use a disposable electrostatic mop. Using a vacuum cleaner is also an option.
How to clean hardwood floors
Use different methods for the cleanliness of hardwood floors.
Use of vacuum
The use of brush rolls can cause damage to the hard floors. That’s why to use a vacuum with a soft floor nozzle. Remove all the dirt from the floor with the help of a vacuum.
Use of damp cloth
- Take a mop and fill a bucket with warm, clean water.
- Put the mop in the water. After then, wring out all water and use this damp mop on the floor’s surface, move the mop forward and backwards and then the floor will dry in a few minutes.
- Or clean the floor with a soft cloth.
For deep cleaning of wooden floors
- Different things like grease, oil, dirt, and grime are automatically piled up on the wooden floors. The great idea is to deep clean the wooden floors three or four times a year.
- Different products the available in the market for the cleaning of hardwood floors. You must choose and by the product according to the type of the floor. And use it according to their instructions.
- Take a bucket half fill of water to add cleaning agent in it mix it well, after that dip a mop and squeeze it out then mop it on the floor carefully.
- Leave the floor it will dry in ten to fifteen minutes.
Removal of stains from and oiled floor
Use of baking soda
Baking soda used for simple scratches. One tablespoon of bicarbonate of soda on a damp sponge and rub over the Stein.
Use of vinegar
vinegar it one of the powerful cleaning agent, take half cup of vinegar and add in the bucket half full of water. After then take a cloth and soak in the solution, wring out the damp cloth and clean the floor surface from it.
Also read: how to become a real estate agent