The bone broth is rich in collagen and glycine, the building blocks of tissues. With age, the body loses some of these building blocks and needs to replenish them. However, drinking bone broth increases the supply of collagen and glycine that stretch the tissues, so wrinkles tend to disappear on the skin. The broth helps heal and rebalance GUT and GUT Microbiota! When cooking the oxy broth, collagen, glycine, glycosaminoglycans (GAG), glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, mineral salts, a complete amino acid profile, and much more are extracted! Bone broth is a natural superfood.
How to make bone broth?
As far as digestion is concerned, the oxo broth is soothing and helps quickly reduce gastrointestinal problems such as acid reflux, bloating, gas, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, etc. So, it helps repair intestinal permeability, boost immunity, and soothe inflammation. With the reduction of intestinal permeability, endotoxemia which is the cause of inflammation, obesity, metabolic and chronic diseases, is also reduced. Therefore, the broth of bones represents a good anti-aging and slimming strategy because it acts on several fronts.
Bone Broth Recipe:
- 500g-1kg chicken and turkey and/or beef bones (including baked chicken carcasses or beef knees, crow’s feet)
- chicken legs and wings or pieces of beef with bones (to taste but to be removed during cooking as soon as they are ready)
- Two chopped onions
- Four carrots washed and broken
- Four sticks of celery
- Two cloves of garlic
- One whole lemon (juice and zest)
- a handful of pepper
- One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- One teaspoon of pink or full salt
- Two bay leaves
- One piece of fresh ginger
- 2-3 juniper berries (optional)
- One teaspoon of parsley (optional)
- just enough water to cover
Put all the ingredients in a large pot, cover with water and cook.
– Pressure cooker: 1 hour and a half from the hiss;
– Pot on the stove: 6 hours from boiling (add water gradually);
– Slow Cooker: 12-18 hours.
At the end of the cooking, filter, separate the meat to be used later, let it cool at room temperature and then in the refrigerator, degrease if necessary, and store in the fridge for up to a week or single portion in the freezer.
So, I am used to drinking or cooking vegetables, soups, cereals, and pseudocereals. Therefore, flavor and enhance with spices such as turmeric, ginger, chili, cinnamon, etc.
So, note for vegetarians and vegans. However, it is possible to replace the bone broth with vegetable broth and supplements. Therefore, based on collagen, glycine, glycosaminoglycans (GAG), glucosamine, hyaluronic acid. Chondroitin sulfate, mineral salts. In this way, food of animal origin is avoided.
Also read: how much to spend on an engagement ring